Firefox ESR 60.6.2+ still unavailable for me

Hi folks!

I've been waiting for a few days now for a Firefox ESR update that fixes the infamous add-ons certificates issue, but still nothing:
I just ran:

$ sudo apt update
[sudo] password for gui:
Ign:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian stretch InRelease
Hit:2 http://deb.debian.org/debian stretch Release
Hit:4 https://download.docker.com/linux/debian stretch InRelease
Hit:5 http://packages.microsoft.com/repos/vscode stable InRelease
Ign:6 https://dl.bintray.com/getinsomnia/Insomnia  InRelease
Hit:7 https://updates.signal.org/desktop/apt xenial InRelease
Hit:8 http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian stretch InRelease
Get:9 https://dl.bintray.com/getinsomnia/Insomnia  Release [815 B]
Hit:9 https://dl.bintray.com/getinsomnia/Insomnia  Release
Hit:11 http://security.debian.org/debian-security stretch/updates InRelease
Hit:12 https://download.fluidkeys.com/desktop/apt any InRelease
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
207 packages can be upgraded. Run 'apt list --upgradable' to see them.

$ apt list --upgradable |grep firefox

WARNING: apt does not have a stable CLI interface. Use with caution in scripts.

But as you can see there's still no update for firefox-esr, which is still at version 60.6.1:

$ apt show firefox-esr
Package: firefox-esr
Version: 60.6.1esr-1~deb9u1
[...]

This is my sources.list:

#

# deb cdrom:[Official Debian GNU/Linux Live 9.5.0 gnome 2018-07-14T17:01]/ stretch main

# deb cdrom:[Official Debian GNU/Linux Live 9.5.0 gnome 2018-07-14T17:01]/ stretch main

deb http://security.debian.org/debian-security stretch/updates main
deb-src http://security.debian.org/debian-security stretch/updates main

# stretch-updates, previously known as 'volatile'
# A network mirror was not selected during install.  The following entries
# are provided as examples, but you should amend them as appropriate
# for your mirror of choice.
#
# deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ stretch-updates main
# deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian/ stretch-updates main
deb [arch=amd64] https://download.docker.com/linux/debian stretch stable
# deb-src [arch=amd64] https://download.docker.com/linux/debian stretch stable

I live in Brazil, so those sources are probably redirecting me to a geologically closer mirror.

What should I do in order to have Firefox ESR updated to the latest version?

Atenciosamente / Sincerely,
Guilherme Prá Vieira