Re: Can't Connect to Secure Wireless Network

Hi,

Just a thought, but are you using a RTL wireless card?  I had a similar
problem connecting to my home router with an old Advent notebook and an
RTL818x.  I found out, by accident, that something in the package
firmware-realtek prevented the card from handling encrypted
connections properly.  Removing that package and just using the builtin
kernel module rtl818x_pci (the default, AFAIK) solved the problem.

Regards,

Joe Dennigan

--
“Blood sacrifices keep the planet from eating your feet”
       -- Red