Re: Gene you poor soul

On 2019-05-22 10:34, Gene Heskett wrote:
 Wally has some really cheap
$40 ones, but I suspect that I'd have to buy one per job because the
heads would dry up and clog between uses. Back when I was a fan of
epsons, the cost of the inks was $250/year just to print the nightly
amanda reports to exercise the printer. That worked out to about $1 a
sheet and it still got clogged.

I had one of those xerox phaser printers with solid colour blocks that worked really well until I dropped it. seemed like a way to stop the heads getting blocked but don't know if caught on.
Not very small tho'

mick

--
Key ID    4BFEBB31