Re: Gene you poor soul

On Tuesday 21 May 2019 05:48:54 pm bw wrote:

> subject=Re: Re: \got a new problem with heyu, and it is a bug in
> bfltty that kills all /dev/ttyUSBnumber's
>
> >> Sorry to but in, but really Gene... don't you think that
> >> accessibility for the blind is more important, than controlling the
> >> lights in your house, or whatever you are using heyu for?  It's
> >> only an initial setup, it's not permanent.  I mean really, have a
> >> little compassion?
> >
> >Thats exactly why I am arguing for brltty to be fixed. Because it
> > should be able to co-exist.  And it can't do that now.
>
> Gene you poor soul, I will pray for you.

I appreciate it, but TBT I think I have made it this far because he's not
ready to cope with a stubborn old fart that I can be.  He's had several
chances over the last 50 years, and thrown me back everytime. Pulmonary
embolisms are about 98% fatal, but 4 years later I'm still calling it
like I see it. I will admit to thinking a little fuzzier since then as
my brain suffered from lack of oxygen for 3 or 4 hours while the
clotbuster shot was working.  And I sure don't recommend it as a way to
die. Scary & terrifying is not an adequate description.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)