nother problem I can't access my crontab, no perms

Gut an ls -lR of /var/spool shows they are an exact copy of the wheezy
files. With mine own by me.

What did I screw up now. I had noticed my kmail spam folder was filling
up because my cron scripts aren't running as scheduled.  Otherwise I
haven't touched it since installing stretch.

Any clues? Making me a member of the group shown made no diff, and it
worked a treat under wheezy.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)