Re: hp inkjet printer

On 20/05/2019 08:18, steef wrote:
> Hii folks,
>
> After years my rather cumbersome canon mp280 printer definitely gave up.
> Now i am looking for a more convenient simple HP inkjetprinter. Somebody
> some suggestions?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Steef
>
> Groningen, Holland

I am using a HP envy 5530 inkjet,  works really well.  It does use the
hp301 black / colour cartridges,  there are newer models.  HP support
for linux is very good.  Ink isn't cheap but ink isn't cheap anyway.

However if you remove 1 of the 2 cartridges e.g colour it will switch to
just using a single cartridge which is really handy if you run out, you
can keep printing (great for that emergency print) until new ink arrives.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton
http://www.zleap.net