Re: No Books in print on Systemd?

--
Boyan Penkov
www.boyanpenkov.com

On May 18, 2019, at 17:19, Kenneth Parker <sea7kenp@gmail.com> wrote:

I know there are controversies on Systemd (including in Debian  --  for example, Devuan), but I want to learn enough about it to (Horrors!)  become an expert.

And yes, I have found several online resources, including on the Debian Wiki.  (I'm also reading https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/ ).

My problem?  My best times for reading are times where a "Paper Book" is best.  Unfortunately, I haven't found any.

+1 for the implicit sentiment that it may be time for a book-length elucidation of the system, as I was looking around the the same thing — even if it’s http://0pointer.net/blog/ posts cleaned up and laid out in a systematic (not temporally linear..) way, I’ be interested….

If I'm missing something, please tell me.  Otherwise, do any of you know if someone's working on a Book?

Thank you.

Kenneth Parker