favorites in KDE menu disappear

Running Debian Buster w/KDE, fully up-to-date.

I have my menu set to the "Application Menu" option, with just two favorites set up: system settings and Dolphin. But every so often (maybe once a week or so), those favorites just disappear from the left side of the menu and I have to add them back again.

Anybody else seeing this? Know of a solution?

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)