Re: Strange event handling problem with Xfce/LXDE - which pkg responsible?

Quoting Michael Lange (2019-05-17 00:28:34)
> On Wed, 15 May 2019 21:03:40 +0200 Jonas Smedegaard <jonas@jones.dk>
> wrote:
>
> (...)
> > Please report the issue as a bug as best as you can - e.g. file it
> > against either of those involved packages (or both, comma-separated).
> >
> > It is easy in Debian's bugtracker to reassign later to another package
> > as needed.
>
> fyi, I now filed a bug report here:

Thanks. Much appreciated!

I notice that others contributed here on this list about that issue.

Please consider re-posting such contributions to 929090@bugs.debian.org
to help keep such information tied to the bugreport.

For future cases: Please consider filing bugreports early and encourage
posting followups (also) to the bugreport when seeking help here.

 - Jonas