Re: FW: knockd package long-standing bug

On Wed 15 May 2019 at 08:02:01 +0000, Riccardo Paolo Bestetti wrote:

> [...]

You could also consider just applying the patches which work for you
and getting on with life. Bugs have been reported and not responded
to. You have done your part; now it is up to someone else who is in a
position to do something about it. Note that the Package Salvaging
process "..is only intended for actively taking over maintainership."
How an ordinary user would start the process doesn't appear to be
documented.

--
Brian.