Re: buildd and buildbot

On Friday 17 May 2019 12:26:56 pm tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

> On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 10:27:47AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > Turns out the install only left out two of those, so they are now
> > installed. I assume I need to setup a jail someplace, so whats next?
>
> I'm pretty pressed on time ATM (half a tutorial lying around), so
> for the next couple of days you're on your own (perhaps someone else
> chimes in). I'll pick that up again early next week, unless I am
> superseded in the meantime.
>
> Cheers
> -- t

I have now duplicated this same set of downloads and installs on the
rock64, including git cloneing linuxcnc, so unless someone jumps in,
I'll be waiting on you.  I've also installed gitk and git-gui, which
looks like a good tool to keep my local repo up to date with.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)