Re: Age Ranges for contributors was: Salsa vs Github

Hi,

>Further to the comments by nik on the Salsa vs Github thread.
>
>Am I right in thinking that you can be _any_ age to contribute to
>projects hosted on Salsa and contribute to the Debian project in
>general?

Yes. This results from the fact that in Debian, noone cares whether you are old, young, male, female, trans,...,... No questions ask, as long as you abide by the rules.

>Granted there is probably a minimal age for practicality reasons.

As head of Teckids, the heade of the free software (and Debian centric) youth organisation, I can say that we have seen and worked with contributors as young as 10.

Thank you for taking this topic serious :)!

-nik