Re: Install backport during netinstall installation process

On 2019-05-16, Rory Campbell-Lange <rory@campbell-lange.net> wrote:

> Consequently I'd be grateful to know if:
>
> * it is possible to somehow install the backport kernel and dependencies
>   during the netinstall process
>   (apt-get install doesn't seem available on the virtual terminals)

I guess preseeding is one way of doing it (gleaned from a rapid internet
search):

https://blog.raymond.burkholder.net/index.php?/archives/899-Debian-Preseed-Backport-Kernel.html

--
“When he was dry, he believed it was alcohol he needed, but when he had a few
drinks in him, he knew it was something else, possibly a woman; and when he had