Re: Fully automatic installation of Debian made simple

Great!  Sounds wonderful.

If I want to set up a VirtualBox VM to run this, what packages/tasks do I want to install other than bare-bones Debian?  Then what do I do, once I have Debian plus packages installed?  I’ve never used Docker before, so please assume I’m a complete newbie at that part of it,,,

Thanks!
Rick