Re: Strange event handling problem with Xfce/LXDE - which pkg responsible?

Quoting Michael Lange (2019-05-15 10:53:14)
> it has been observed that when using Tk on Xfce or LXDE for some
> reason pressing a mouse button inside a Tk window "phony" <Leave> and
> <Enter> events are being triggered. Since not only one DE is affected,
> the question arises which package a bug report should be filed
> against.
>
> The issue has been discussed in more detail at:
>
> https://mail.python.org/pipermail/tkinter-discuss/2019-May/004082.html
> and
> https://mail.python.org/pipermail/tkinter-discuss/2019-May/004091.html
>
> Does anyone know if both Xfce and LXDE share some library that might
> be responsible for that presumably faulty behavior?

Please report the issue as a bug as best as you can - e.g. file it
against either of those involved packages (or both, comma-separated).

It is easy in Debian's bugtracker to reassign later to another package
as needed.

 - Jonas