Problem: Slow Boot -- Hibernation?

Greetings;

First off, I am running Debian Buster/Sid (that's what it says!) and the kernel is 4.19.0-4-686-pae. 32 bit system,
4 Gig of memory (3.xx usable!), IDE disks.

My boots are getting slower and slower. I'll start from the top.

The first thing that happens is I get a message

	Resuming from hibernation

I have never put my system in hibernation! It seems to just
sit there for several minutes with no disk access and no messages. Then it continues on. Is this a problem? I don't think it would make a big difference to eliminate it, but it would get rid of one message!

TIA!
Dennis