Re: intermittent or not? "Could not resolve 'deb.debian.org'"

Quoting john doe (2019-05-12 08:45:30)
> On 5/12/2019 3:46 AM, Erik Josefsson wrote:
> > I have successfully put the [5 May Teres image] on three SD cards
> > and all is fine (well, as far as that the exploration of the
> > box-add-gui option goes), except that it seems only one of the SD
> > cards can sometimes connect to deb.debian.org when I do sudo apt
> > update.
> >
> > The other two say "Could not resolve 'deb.debian.org'", every time i
> > try.
> >
> > The old hp laptop that is about to break down does sudo apt update
> > without complaining.
> >
> > The three SD cards should be identical.

Copying a system image onto 3 devices results in 3 identical copies.

Booting those system copies renders them no longer identical, however
(assuming a regular Debian system and devices not write-protected).

>  If no[t identical], focus on one card first then clone it! :)

Cloning again(!) won't help solve the original problem (any more than
redoing the original copying would).

Might spawn a great learning experience regardless, though. :-)

 - Jonas