Re: Old problem for hardware compatibility: Thinkpad Lenovo SL400 Camera

On 5/12/19, Georgi Naplatanov <gosho@oles.biz> wrote:
> On 5/12/19 2:13 AM, Miguel A. Díaz D. wrote:
>> Dear Debian team,
>>
>> I would like to know if it is possible put to work the camera of an
>> old Thinkpad Lenovo SL400 laptop. I have seen this issue in old posts
>> for Ubuntu but a real solution is not reached. There is no way to solve
>> this? I have read that driver was only available for Microsoft Windows
>> Vista OS.
>
> Did you try this
>
> https://ubuntuforums.org.............

The impression I got from the original post was that the Linux user
was looking for a *Debian* alternative solution... not being
redirected back to "ubuntu"... particularly since the request for
insight was posted here on the... *Debian*-User listserv. :)

Cindy :)
--
Cindy-Sue Causey

* runs with.. a fresh, very Happy USER-FRIENDLY Debian debootstrap *