Re: No sound

Am Sonntag, 12. Mai 2019, 13:59:50 CEST schrieb arne:
Got in the same problem half a year ago. Some program was blocking the
sounddevice.

I remeber, there was a command. which shows, which application is just
accessing the sound device (dev/snd). Maybe someone knows the command and can
help here. I forgot the exact syntax.

In my case it was the application "timidity", which I just deinstalled. Got no
problems after it.

Hope this helps.

Best regards

Hans