Re: A Ghost in the Computer

On Sat, May 11, 2019 at 8:52 AM Stephen P. Molnar <s.molnar@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
If I have more that three or four apps open at one time, all of the
non-active windows will pop open at random and predictable times with
the result that no one window will be useable, unless I close every app
that's open.

 - sticking keys on keyboard generating some sort of keyboard shortcut to show all windows?

- hotspot on your screen to show all windows?

- glitch in your DE? Try a different Desktop Environment (Icewm instead of Gnome, etc).

--
Kent West                    <")))><