Re: Is it possible to install Debian in such a case.

On 05/10/2019 10:04 AM, An Liu wrote:
Multi-Boot allows Linux and *any other* OS to reside on the same medium.
sure,  and what's next? i have 5 OS on my PC,
The order of installation is not quite the problem, as i USE UEFI

I said i was just talking about install media, not install target.
Though I have a HD could work as install-media for
SLES/RHEL/CentOS/Windows7/Window10,
I still don't get you point.

I am beginning to suspect a language, not technology, issue.
The majority here are native English speakers.
See https://lists.debian.org/completeindex.html for other languages.