Re: Help tracking down a random beep

On Thursday, May 09, 2019 10:08:41 AM Martin wrote:
> I had this looong time ago. Caused by a noisy/broken keyboard cable. My be
> there could be a situation similar on modern USB base keyboards?

Thanks for the reply!

I'll watch for hints that could be the problem -- I use one keyboard / mouse /
molnitor for two computers (with a KVM)  and get the beep on only one of them,
and even when the KVM is switched to the other computer.  I guess it could be
the cables between the KVM and the (beeping) computer...