Re: Printer pull half of a second blank page after the first printed page and stops

Brian wrote:

> Experimental packages (by their very nature) are not backported.
>
> In any case, what good is it supposed to do for this ancient printer?

For me it was hard decision to give up the old HP 5L, but comparing to newer
models everything was outstanding - power consumption, speed,
maintenance .... only the capacity of the cartridge vs. price was worse ...
It looks like newer models have smaller and more expensive cartridges. Does
it correlate with the speed?