Re: youtube video downloader for chrome

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 12:36:37PM +0100, Pierre Frenkiel wrote:

>   thank you David for your suggestion. It's exactly what I was doing but
> I don't understand why the gui version works perfectly on my intel desktop
> (i.e. I have the youtube video downloader button in my toolbar), and can't
> be installed on amd64.

I don't know the extension you're using is having trouble, but the
VideoDownloadHelper extension needs a companion app to download most video
these days. Maybe your extension only has a companion app compiled for
Intel?
--
Carl Fink                           nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read John Grant's book, Corrupted Science: http://a.co/9UsUoGu