Re: Have you used Duplicati 2.0.4.5 to backup Debian 9.8.0 Server?

On 2019-03-15, Dan Ritter <dsr@randomstring.org> wrote:

> Borg integrates nicely as a method for ninjabackup. I recommend
> them.

curty@einstein:~$ apt-cache search ninja
backupninja - lightweight, extensible meta-backup system
<snip>

curty@einstein:~$ apt-cache show backupninja
<snip>
 Backupninja is a silent flower blossom death strike to lost data.

Okay.

--
“Let us again pretend that life is a solid substance, shaped like a globe,
which we turn about in our fingers. Let us pretend that we can make out a plain