Re: plasma5 - howto reload keyboard module?

On 2019-03-13, Hans <hans.ullrich@loop.de> wrote:

> The solution I am looking for, is: How to reload the responsible keyboard
> module in plasma?

I don't have that "solution" for you, Hans.

I was looking here (perhaps related to your woes)

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kubuntu-settings/+bug/1633721

and here

https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=153312

where they've arrived at the conclusion it's an ibus issue (fix
included).

Good luck.

--
“Let us again pretend that life is a solid substance, shaped like a globe,
which we turn about in our fingers. Let us pretend that we can make out a plain