Re: Laptop still extremely slow after replacing msata ssd and putting old one back

Le 04/03/2019 à 13:32, deloptes a écrit :
double check - I had similar observation when trying to setup USB stick boot
for a notebook - it's a company property, so not supposed to do that ;-)

Well turned out that I had to modify few bios settings to see the usb
working at acceptable speed. First I was thinking the one stick was a
problem, but after observing the same with a second one I looked at the
bios and it did it.

regards

What does "top" show when your menu takes a long time to load? What is the CPU temp? Maybe you accidentaly touched the cooling system while replacing the SSD?

Paul