Re: Laptop still extremely slow after replacing msata ssd and putting old one back

On 04/03/2019 15.36, Ric Moore wrote:
> On 3/4/19 9:19 AM, hdv@gmail wrote:
>> ame day, no old image was used.
>
> Right, but if you didn't use a "clean install" more than likely an old
> configuration might be at fault. I don't have an SSD but during the install
> process, wouldn't that drive be re-formatted?? Trouble shooting with a shotgun. Ric

Maybe, but that would only account for the trouble with the new SSD. As I wrote,
the old SSD was never changed at all. Nor was the BIOS. The system ran fine
before I took that SSD out. You'd expect the system to run fine when putting it
back in.

Grx HdV