Re: Atril documentation problems

On 03/03/2019 03:18 AM, Curt wrote:
On 2019-03-03, Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:
On 2019-02-28, Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net> wrote:

I don't know how to approach my problem.

My desktop is MATE. I believe the display manager is lightdm.

I used Synaptic to look for "adapta-gtk-theme" without success
[my sources.list contains
   "deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ stretch main contrib"]

Suggestions?

This is unrelated to your "visible" highlighting conundrum but while
searching an answer for Bailey, which I withheld due to his lousy
attitude, I stumbled upon 'aptly', a tool for managing Debian package
repositories, which I believe you expressed an interest in doing some
moons ago.

I don't recall this soft being mentioned during that or those threads;
maybe it was, though, and you've already heard of it.

Out.

Forgot the link:

https://www.aptly.info/doc/overview/

*THANK YOU*
It may not relate to diagnosing my highlighting problem.

HOWEVER, if I had it installed, it would have made it reasonable to experiment with Alexander's suggested workaround [adapta-gtk-theme from backports].

I've been interested in local repositories since Jessie. A brief browse of aptly links suggests it explicitly addresses some problems that discouraged me from proceeding.