Re: Peter -- Re: (Stuck! Fresh 9.6 install) iwlwifi-8625-26.ucode <- Can not find/what is it? Spot of help please?

I don't really know, it is a net install, draws the current packages from the repos... so it must have access. no wire was plunged in and my wifi adapter needed iwiwifi-7260-17.ucode and asked for it.
The installer seems to Only install needed/desired packages.
for example, I did Not want the "default Debian desktop" (gnome) and wanted only Mate... so I got exactly that, and less cruft.

I do like Buster, and it will be the new "stable" in a few months.
Buster is running on one of my machines, and has had no problems for several months. There is a lot of vetting to even get to "testing" aka Buster, I suspect there will be little change before it goes mainstream.