Re: kmail - just a little problem

Op woensdag 13 februari 2019 17:25:56 CET schreef Hans:
> Hi folks,
>
> I am running into a little problem with kmail in plasma.
>
> The problem is, that the column on the very left side (the one where the
> folders like "kmail-folder" are shown)  with the the definition "name" is
> very, very big (more than 4000 pixels wide). But I can not get it smaller,
> and there appeared a scrollbar below.
>
> I found no way to get rid of this and get the column smaller. It cannot be
> shifted in any way. If I add the other columns like "unread", "size" and
> "general", those can be made smaller and wider.
>
> Any idea, how this behaviour appeared and how I can get rid of this?
>
> Thank you for reading this message and for any help.
>
> Best regards
>
> Hans

I had the same problem some time ago. The only solution I found, was to remove
the configuration of kmail/kontact and start a new configuration.  I renamed
the user and generated a new user with the same name and the same userid and
groupid. Copied most of the configurations from the previous user, obviously
except those for kontact/kmail.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf