Re: WiFi without Network Manager

On Wednesday, February 13, 2019 08:32:22 AM deb wrote:
> note: this is why I think top-posting is best.
>
> People don't have to scroll through tons of crap to get to "Thanks" :-)

I vary the use of top-posting and "bottom"-posting depending on circumstances.

For thanks and similar, top posting works very well.  In dealing with some
other groups or "types" of people, top-posting works well (because, in many
cases, it is what they expect or are used to).

On lists that prefer "bottom"-posting, I try to ususally comply, with
exceptions.

In either case, I advocate quite extensive eliding of irrelevant parts of a
post.