Re: Systemd files on a Raspberry Pi

	Hi.

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 01:48:35PM +0000, mick crane wrote:
> On 2019-02-10 12:17, Reco wrote:
>
> > No. See SCO vs IBM case. Linux is not Unix, and never has been.
>
> wasn't it IBM gave Minix away and Torvalds used that as a base ?

But it wasn't enough to make a Unix from Linux. That's what the Court
has decided, first time at '92, last time at '14.

Besides, it's wrong to call it a Unix™ unless Open Group does. And last
time I've checked [1], there was no Linux at that list.

Reco

[1] https://www.opengroup.org/openbrand/register/