Re: Install Report: Buster Weekly Build on Intel NUC (NUC8I5BEK1)

Hi,

Carl Fink wrote:
> I did that too

So it does not fail due to inappropriate copying to USB stick.

> > > You also have to turn on legacy boot, of course, to boot from the USB
> > > drive.

> Happened with every way of making the install drive, though.

Maybe EFI did not like the GRUB bootloader in the EFI System Partition of
the ISO image.
Or maybe EFI insists in Secure Boot if not switched to legacy mode.

This should be reported to projects debian-cd or debian-live, depending
on the ISO image used.
You mentioned "netinst". Something like debian-9.3.0-amd64-netinst.iso ?
That would be a debian-cd ISO.
A debian-live ISO would be named like debian-live-9.4.0-amd64-xfce.iso.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas