Re: What am I missing that causes this error response from the wheezy mozilla?

On Tue, 5 Feb 2019 16:34:49 +0100
<tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 05, 2019 at 06:11:15PM +0300, Reco wrote:
> > 	Hi.
> >
> > On Tue, Feb 05, 2019 at 03:41:30PM +0100, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > > China? North Korea?
> >
> > Site owner, of course. (No)thanks to GDPR, it's easier for US site to
> > block any visitor from Europe than to comply with legal regulations.
>
> ;-P
>
> But it would be so easy to comply with GDPR: rotate logs regularly
> and don't serve javascript nasties. In short, don't be an asshole.
>
> Funny that site owners have so many qualms over that...

I'm no GPDR expert, but isn't it much more complicated than that? I'm
not sure what sort of website the OP was talking about, but even for a
simple blog that allows comments, aren't there all sorts of other
requirements that would come into play? E.g.:

https://pbsmarket.com/gdpr-for-bloggers/

Celejar