Re: What am I missing that causes this error response from the wheezy mozilla?

On Tue 05 Feb 2019 at 19:03:15 -0000, Curt wrote:

> On 2019-02-05, Elmo <moelmoel2714@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, 5 Feb 2019, Brad Rogers wrote:
> >
> >> On Tue, 5 Feb 2019 16:34:49 +0100
> >> <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello tomas@tuxteam.de,

> >> I'm in the UK and can connect to the site in question.  Therefore,
> >> it's probably not a GDPR issue.
> >>

> > ditto from Madrid, Spain.
>
> No ditto here from just outside gay Paris (well, some ten miles out as
> the duck flies). I say duck because they (ducks) seem to fly really
> straight and fast and true, whereas a crow kind of dawdles and diddles
> and circles and fiddles.

Research has shown that ducks have a much greater appreciation of the
space-time continuum than crows. Maybe that comes from living for part
of the time in a medium more susceptible to gravity.

> So I used an online proxy located in the old US of A.  My version of
> Firefox worked fine on the WV Treasurer's Office site (though my search
> returned no results, maybe because Gene doesn't have any unclaimed
> property over there in WV, as I entered his name as a test case).

Not a valid test. You didn't use a clapped out version of Debian.

--
Brian.