Re: What am I missing that causes this error response from the wheezy mozilla?

On 2019-02-05, Elmo <moelmoel2714@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Feb 2019, Brad Rogers wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 5 Feb 2019 16:34:49 +0100
>> <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:
>>
>> Hello tomas@tuxteam.de,
>>
>>> But it would be so easy to comply with GDPR: rotate logs regularly
>>
>> I'm in the UK and can connect to the site in question.  Therefore,
>> it's probably not a GDPR issue.
>>

> ditto from Madrid, Spain.

No ditto here from just outside gay Paris (well, some ten miles out as
the duck flies). I say duck because they (ducks) seem to fly really
straight and fast and true, whereas a crow kind of dawdles and diddles
and circles and fiddles.

So I used an online proxy located in the old US of A.  My version of
Firefox worked fine on the WV Treasurer's Office site (though my search
returned no results, maybe because Gene doesn't have any unclaimed
property over there in WV, as I entered his name as a test case).

--

When you have fever you are heavy and light, you are small and swollen, you
climb endlessly a ladder which turns like a wheel.