Re: What am I missing that causes this error response from the wheezy mozilla?

Le 05/02/2019 à 14:00, Gene Heskett a écrit :

> I checked the about:config, no java related stuff is disabled.
>
> Cheers, Gene Heskett

Hello Gene,

- Java and Javascript are different things
- If you have installed a Firefox extension like Noscript, it partially
or totally disables scripts for certain languages, including Javascript
- Have you installed Firefox from Mozilla or from the Wheezy repos?
Firefox from Wheezy must be pretty old...