Re: Trashcan Icon Naming

On Tue, Feb 05, 2019 at 11:05:30AM +0000, Paul Sutton wrote:

> Could be interesting as to how to do this depending on where you are,
> different languages (French, German, Arabic), I can see it being easier
> but English, you would, I assume need to compile it for that location.

That's what localization is for. That's why there isn't just English,
but en_US, en_GB, en_AU and so on. Go have a look into your machine's
directory /usr/share/locale and marvel at how much thought has gone
into that ;-D

Another recommended resoure is, as always, your trusty (and sometimes
unfairly maligned) Wikipedia:

  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internationalization_and_localization

Cheers
-- t