What am I missing that causes this error response from the wheezy mozilla?

The address wasn’t understood

Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the
following protocols (javascript) isn’t associated with any program or is
not allowed in this context.

    You might need to install other software to open this address.

I am on the states unclaimed property site, entering a name. clicking on
the Search button gets the above quoted response.

Thanks everybody.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)