Re: Thunderbird + Enigmail + saving draft with encryption

Dider Gaumet, on 2019-02-03 :
> In my previous test I did not close Thunderbird before reopening the
> signed and encrypted draft message.
> this time I did it and nothing changed: The right title of the draft was
> still there.

Good Day,

It could have been temporary, I've seen these symptoms some time
last week perhaps, but haven't reproduced the phenomenon since
then, on my side.  My Thunderbird version is now 60.5 for few
days, on Sid channel.  Might have been related...

My drafts are usually written down with vi, so not much use of
the Draft/ IMAP folder here, actually.  :^)

Kind Regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>