Re: Wireless driver

Le 29/12/2018 à 13:04, john doe a écrit :

> The Debian page:
>
> " * Qualcomm Atheros QCA988X board configuration, version 1"
>
> and the kernel wireless wiki page:
>
> "QCA9882 Version 2 found in Compex WLE600VX"

I think there is a misunderstanding here:
- Yes, it seems to exist a V2 of the hardware, taht is indicated by
"hw2.0" in the directory containing firmwares
- version 1 above is probably the version of the tool associated to the
harware, not the version of the hardware itself

Your wifi card should probably be supported with the Debian atheros
firmwares package (either from Stable or Backports), without the need of
an external repository