Re: Most reliable dual band driver/chipset

In regard to my issue below:

Trying to find an internal Intel based card with remote antenna.

I have Linksys USB wifi adapters and they work, but not dual band.  Not really
necessary, but why not use everything available.

Not a laptop and not a heat issue.  Something in the hardware or driver seems
to leave this adapter in some unstable state that requires a cold start,
either disconnecting the adapter from USB, rebooting the computer and sometimes
just unloading and reloading the driver.  Very irritating since it works very well when
connected, just unreliable.  Sometimes it'll stay connected for days, sometimes just
for a few minutes.

Tony