Recommended debootsrap tutorials

I was introduced to Linux when Squeeze had become "stable".
I thought default installs were not only too obese but didn't have some of my desired packages. That led to educational (& reasonably fruitful) experiments with preseeding.

As some of my interest was focused on finding out just how small a useful Debian system could be, I was pointed towards debootstrap. I didn't have needed background at that time. I've continued to pursue the literature sporadically.

One of the problems was everything seemed to be focused on a foreign architecture &/or release &/or being run on a non-Debian machine.

My interest has been rekindled. I wish to understand debootstrap. To that end I do a minimalist bootable Debian installation.

I will use the same release and architecture of the current machine.

In addition to relevant man pages I refer to:
https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/apds03.html

https://www.thegeekstuff.com/2010/01/debootstrap-minimal-debian-ubuntu-installation/

https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/debian-26/how-to-install-debian-using-debootstrap-4175465295/

https://gist.github.com/tr3buchet/6407920