Re: File with weird permissions, impossible to delete

Pétùr,

don't get crazy about FS corruption. There is no sign this is the case so far. Date and UID's are odd, but valid within ext4. Remove the immutable flag (chattr -i), you will be able to alter the files as you like.

One hint will be, check if your system time is ok (both, date and hwclock!), may be there is a reason for this odd timestamps.

[...]