Re: Asck some information for start to help Debian

Hi,

Ehsan Esteki <ehsanesteki@gmail.com> wrote:
> I never riceve the answer from my email.
> Can you give me please the feedabck.
> Thanks.
>
> Il giorno lun 6 ago 2018 alle ore 11:43 Ehsan Esteki
> <ehsanesteki@gmail.com> ha scritto:
> >
> > Hello,
> > My name is Ehsan Esteki from Italy. I would like help you to translate
> > your guide and wiki in Farsi Language ( Iranian language).
> > I would like how can i start to do this for you if is possible and if
> > you need my help.
> > I wait possibly your feedback.
> > Thanks.

There is also a mailinglist specially for translation purposes:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/

And even more interesting for you, a persian l10n list:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-persian/

Otherwise, if you cannot find any suitable projects to work on:
the debian-installer would be happy to receive Farsi translation updates :-))
https://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/

Ask, if you have any further questions ...

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .