Re: As seen above: use of su vs sudo

On Tue, Aug 07, 2018 at 11:46:55AM +0000, Curt wrote:
I've never used it myself. I'm all by my lonesome on this machine. I've
been using 'su' from the very beginning (but maybe I should start or
will start whenever the future and the new 'su' arrives using 'su -').

I've long forgotten why, but I committed "sudo su -" to muscle memory
sometime in the last two decades, and I'm mildly amused to see I'm
escaping the coming su-pocalypse unscathed.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland