Re: problem with modern desktops on Buster

On Mon, Aug 06, 2018 at 03:03:57PM -0400, Gary Dale wrote:
I'm not even sure where to report this problem since I can't identify a specific package that is causing it. However since Gnome Flashback seems to be working, I'd guess that it is in the flashier desktop elements.

You can report a bug against the pseudo-package "general" if you aren't
sure what's at fault, but it's possibly better to ask here first, as you
have, to see if people can help narrow down the problem.

What graphics hardware do you have (e.g. nvidia), and have you installed
any drivers from outside Debian to use it?

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland