Re: Network configuration

On 8/6/2018 1:53 AM, Ilyass Kaouam wrote:
If I choose to configure the network during installation, where can I
configure the network after?
on which file, because in /etc/network/interfaces I don't see the ip
address, subnetwork ...

It depends which pkg you choose to install during installation.
If you selected a desktop manager (gnome, mate ...) it is most likely that NetworkManager (NM), WICD or or similar apps is installed.

For some hints of what is configuring your interfaces you might look at the top of:

/etc/resolv.conf

--
John Doe