Re: (solved)Re: can't install jmtpfs of stretch(i386)

Sorry Nicolas, I didn’t realize the location of my posting was such a grave offense. I formally apologize for sending my advice to Long on top.

From: Nicolas George <george@nsup.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 5, 2018 9:16 AM
To: T BkRl
Cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: (solved)Re: can't install jmtpfs of stretch(i386)

T BkRl (2018-08-05):
> Long, it’s much safer to generate a new sources.list without security

"Safer without security". Please refrain from spreading misinformation.

> Pascal, top reply is the default on many clients and web mail

The *default* is just that: whatever happens if you do not do anything.
It is where the cursor is positioned at beginning, but you can move the
cursor. It is what is initially hidden, but you can reveal it.

If you have any respect for the persons on this list, you will make the
tiny little effort necessary to make your mails readable.

And if you do not have respect for the persons on this list, then you do
not deserve respect in return.

Regards,

--
Nicolas George